1.6.10

Just a Random Purchase



Today I bought this adorable floral jean jacket from the salvation army for $4. I just couldn't help myself, I was already thinking of things I could wear it with.

And just to let you guys know, it fits really well, so perfect. It has a cropped tight fit and the jean is very light, not like a heavy jean jacket.


No Blue Jeans Allowed!





Today I had to work and since we are not allowed to wear blue jeans I decided to wear this black and gray top with a purple skirt to contrast it out, paired with some flat sandals so I could stay comfortable.


Necklace from Wetseal for $5
Shoes (last year) $12.99
Skirt, thrifted for $8
Shirt, Express $8
Bow Belt from Mom
Headband, F21

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. Love meeting new people through blogging and don't be a stranger to my blog.

    http://fashionablen3rd24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete